Placid wrote:
Larry heard took it and stuck it over can u feel it...

well when we brought larry heard  out here to portland, oregon we had some
long talks with him.....and he did not steal anything!!!!  the can you feel it
track with the "my house" speech is NOT his original mix!!!!!  people should
really do there homework before they just start saying things that are not
true!!

michael
www.renegaderhythms.com