----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tristan Watkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 10:43 PM
Subject: Re: (313) Derrick May - The Mayday Mix

> the copy i have is sony music japan... think it was mix-up vol. 5.. i'll
> have to look again.  came out next after the original mills liquid room
cd.
> all the artwork is japanese, lots of engrish grammatical errors, etc.
funny
> animation of derrick in a space suit, holding the stereotypical spaceman's
> briefcase-thing with a transmat logo on it.
> pretty sure it came out in '97 and i believe it was the first release, but
> it may have only been the only release for a short while.
> did yours come with a little photo booklet?  would have come tucked inside
> the insert.  2.5" x 3.5" collection of 18 photos, derrick all over the
> world, little captions for each.  i've wondered whether or not the other
> releases included this.  some nice pics in there.

5 pics in mine, probably excerpts from the 18? I imagine Sony was the
original then. My fav pic is the one of him staring at the stodgy old dude
in the seat next to him, while the old guy is looking into the camera. That
one cracks me up. :)

Tristan
=====
Text/Mixes: http://phonopsia.tripod.com