I think this album is incredibly good, from the first second to the last...
but I can understand that someone with a background that's more techno than
industrial/experimental to be disappointed. This being said, Throbbing
Gristle, once they exploded, went in all sorts of directions, all of which
could be interesting for you :
- Genesis P Orridge went on to found Psychic TV, who had a trancey period
for a while, even if it wasn't their best ; try to listen to "Towards thee
infinite beat" (Mr Gianelli will probably be able to tell you a lot more
about them...)
- Christopherson became one half of Coil... everything they recorded is pure
genius to my ears, you should check "Musick to play in the dark vol 1",
gives an excellent view on their most electronic work
- Chris Carter and Cosey Fan Tutti became Chris & Cosey, they are the most
relevant for electro ; check out tracks like the classic "October", and the
double-cd comp recently released on World Serpent.

with these guys, it really is a matter of taste, so you'd better listen to
these albums at friends' / download some MP3s from the net before you start
hunting these releases... also be very cautious, because they released
hundreds of records !
Gwendal