From: Jason Donnelly [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 17 October 2002 13:33
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) Throbbing Gristle

Well I managed to track down the 'classic' Throbbing Gristle album '20 Jazz
Funk Greats' and to be honest, I was SO disappointed with 90% of it, but to
be fair it must have sounded amazing back in 1979.

What did impress me was the synth's and sequencer action, from the sleeve
notes these where down to Chris Carter can anyone point me to more of his
electronic work?, any recommendations would be most welcome!

and finally, does anyone have a copy of the Giorgio Moroder seminal
electronic album 'E=mc2', lots to offer in return. (cdr would be great)

thanks

jason