that confuses things even more. my copy of rhythm control has 'can u feel
it' with the chuck roberts vocal over the top. it sounds the same  as the
trax release. it's the b side inside cut.

mine's a green label, black text, four tracks, 1987, no cat # that i can
see, on catch a beat records. the tracks are  a)my house radio edit, my
house long version, b)my house dub mix, my house acapella.

although the acapella is no acapella, it's larry heard. on my copy
'acapella' has been crossed out with pen.
james