My reading of why those numbers are still available is that they were
repressed a few months ago due to - as you noticed - very strong demand. The
same has yet to be done with the other issues.

The LP was pressed in unusually large volume (compared to other releases in
our favourite genres) again, on anticipated strong demand hence, it's still
available - plus it also contains some tracks which are already released
(others will tell you which exactly).

Also check Balihu if you're up for a Metro Area education.

I picked up Balihu 012 Daniel Wang - "Deutsch-Chinesische Hemmungslosigkeit
EP" (12") at the weekend - found by chance in Spain! (I don't think it's
that hard to find). It's not a bad starting point.