Annoyingly, the US version has a different tracklisting to the EU version.
The former's got a new track whereas the latter's got an old one. So I'm
going to have to try and score a US pressing.

Whilst on the Balihu tip, check out Danny Wang and Brennan Green's remix of
Crazy Penis on Paper. A top slow jam with ace strings and a heart wrenching
dub. My girlfriend pointed out it will mix well with Leroy Hutson's "All
Because Of You", and she was right. Keep an ear out for DJ Shakides in the
near future, or maybe not because I will steal it and pretend that I
invented it.

I'm wearing jeans while I type this.

JONNY

> For the past two years I've found every single one of them to be
essential. So much so that i get alot of flak from my Detroit DJ brethern
for playing them so damn much. To say nothing of the fact I've had copies
hoisted from my box before.

> The album contains six of the tracks from the EP series and four brank
cracklin' new tracks as well. I usually tell people to by #'s 2 and 3 first,
as I think "The Art of Hot" and "Caught Up" are two of the finest things
that puts most electronic music to shame.

> And if you dig those releases, may I also suggest Daniel Wang's Balihu
label. Just as funky, but with more of a raw twist to the tunes.