i would agree with tom. the lp just came out, it has some of the best tracks of 1234. just to add to this i would get the ep SUPER.

ryan

From: tom churchill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,<313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: Re: (313) What are the essential Metro Area releases??
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 16:12:20 +0000

> & what's the general opinion on MA 1,2,3 & 4 ? Are they all worth buying ??
> (Bearing in mind I've never heard any M.A - not that I know of anyway!)

Your best bet is to buy the album, which has a mixture of tracks from 1-4
along with a couple of new bits. Then track down the individual 12"s if you
decide you like the style.

Just about everything Metro Area have ever recorded is pretty essential
IMHO, but obviously you should make sure you like the style before you start
buying everything on sight... :)

Cheers,

Tom

Choose an Internet access plan right for you -- try MSN! http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp