track listing from Pete Tong's essential mix at the weekend:

Fab Four Ft. Robert Owens - 'Last Night a DJ Blew My Mind' (King Brain Music/ Illustrious)
Beenie Man Ft. Janet Jackson - 'Feel It Boy (Deep Dish Mix)' (White Label)
Metro Area - 'Atmospheric' (Source)
Echofalls - 'Shiver'
Lee Cabrera - 'Shake It' (White Label)
Thunderpuss - Welcome To My Head' (White Label)
A-D - 'Bucci Bag' (Magnetti Marelli)
Frankie Knuckles - 'Your Love' (Just Trax)
Danimotion - 'Kinky Obsession' (White Label)
The Key Brothers - Don't Ya Stop (Majik J Remix)' (Bosh)
Neruda - 'Alliance' (Bustin' Loose)
Tomaz Vs Filterheadz - 'Sunshine (Scumfrog Mix)' (Intec Records)
Unknown - 'Hod Rod Chilli Poppers' (White Label)

AND he's playing at Pressure's 4th anniversary nite at the Archers in Glasgow, so he must be cool again!

jason