----- Original Message -----
From: "Jason Donnelly" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 3:22 PM
Subject: (313) see pete tong is cool........

> track listing from Pete Tong's essential mix at the weekend:
>

> Fab Four Ft. Robert Owens - 'Last Night a DJ Blew My Mind' (King Brain
> Music/ Illustrious)
> Beenie Man Ft. Janet Jackson - 'Feel It Boy (Deep Dish Mix)' (White Label)
> Metro Area - 'Atmospheric' (Source)
> Echofalls - 'Shiver'
> Lee Cabrera - 'Shake It' (White Label)
> Thunderpuss - Welcome To My Head' (White Label)
> A-D - 'Bucci Bag' (Magnetti Marelli)
> Frankie Knuckles - 'Your Love' (Just Trax)
> Danimotion - 'Kinky Obsession' (White Label)
> The Key Brothers - Don't Ya Stop (Majik J Remix)' (Bosh)
> Neruda - 'Alliance' (Bustin' Loose)
> Tomaz Vs Filterheadz - 'Sunshine (Scumfrog Mix)' (Intec Records)
> Unknown - 'Hod Rod Chilli Poppers' (White Label)
>
> AND he's playing at Pressure's 4th anniversary nite at the Archers in
> Glasgow, so he must be cool again!

I think I heard he got dropped by whoever the megacorporation is that owns
F.F.R.R. now or something? Not sure precisely how that effects things, but
maybe this is the new PETE TONG UNLEASHED!!! ;) I tried to research it and
found nothing, but I found this bad-ass tracklist from a Moby Essentials Mix
in 1994. Has anyone actually heard this? The Minutemen???

EM037 - 23rd July 1994 - Moby, Studio Session - (115:06 - 192 - 165,764,790)

Panic - "Voices Of Energy" (Ozone)
Eric B & Rakim - "Follow The Leader" (Uni)
Time Zone - "The Wildstyle" (Celluloid)
Soulsonic Force - "Remegades Of Funk" (Tommy Boy)
Sundowners - "Jungle Lines" (white label)
Moby - "Next Is The E" (Instinct)
Omegaman - "Happy Organ" (Definitive Boomer)
Tribal Jazz - "Freaky" (Vibe)
Project Sound - "Sweet In The Morning" (Hardtrax)
Nitzer Ebb - "Let Your Body Learn" (Mute)
Seventh Heaven - "In The Mountains" (3 Beat)
Outlander - "Outlander" (R&S)
Ralph Rosario - "You Used To Hold Me" (Hot Mix 5)
Moby - "Hymm" (Mute)
Orbital - "Speed Freak" (ffrr)
Michael Jackson - "Beat It" (Epic)
Blame - "Music Takes You" (Movin' Shadow)
Afrika Bambattaa & Soulsonic Force - "Planet Rock" (Tommy Boy)
Moby - "Next Is The E" (Instinct)
Rollo Goes Camping - "Get Off Your High Horse" (Cheeky)
Gongo - "Master Blaster" (ffrr)
Luvspunge - "Do You Feel What I'm Feeling" (Spiritual)
Joanna Law - "First Time Ever" (Easy Street)
Schooly D - "Parkside 5-2" (Jive)
Speedy J - "Evolution" (Plus 8)
Orbital - "Pleasure Dome" (Power Music)
Chuggles - "Thank You" (Prescription Underground)
Peter Parker - "Wow & Flutter" (Deaf, Dumb, Blind)
Baccus - "Romario" (Fullhouse)
Looney Tunes - "Just As Long As I Got You" (Nu Groove)
Fast Eddie - "Yo Yo Get Funky" (DJ International)
The Minutemen - "OK, Alright" (Smokin')
Moby - "Move" (Mute)
Mike Inc. - "untitled" (Edge)
Audio Two - "Top Billin" (First Priority)
Prince - "If I Was Your Girlfriend" (Paisley Park)
Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five - "New York, New York" (Sugarhill)

Jonny, maybe you can hit Moby up for his copy of Prescription 102. :)

Tristan
=====
Text/Mixes: http://phonopsia.tripod.com
Music: http://www.mp313.com
Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

New Mix in mp3, 'Live in Iowa City' available for
a short time from http://phonopsia.isoprax.com