----- Original Message -----
From: "John Bush" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tristan Watkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Fabrizio Nahum"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 1:23 PM
Subject: RE: (313) E2-E4 Manuel Goettsching

> > I almost gagged the other day when
> > I heard a progressive mix of this on TV.
>
> Hmmm, progressive house or trance?  Maybe this is something different, but
> don't forget Sueno Latino, who had a European hit in the late '80s with
what
> was basically a cover of E2-E4; Gottsching even played guitar on the
> track...
>
> http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=B699yxdsbjolf~C

I think we're both right, in a way. I've just discovered that Bushwacka is
the culprit, and it's a remix of Sueno Latino, not e2-e4. The short bit I
heard was a bit w/o the vocal, so I just figured it was e2-e4:

http://www.groovetech.com/PhoenixData/SilverStream/Pages/srvltRecMed?Recorde
dMediaID=40928

You can call it Progressive House or flacid tech house - I dunno. There's
also an awful trance verion too. Shame Bushwacka did this. His track with
'Lifeblood' Layo on that THE END's Subterranean v. 2 comp that also has a
Pullen track is actually kinda nice:

http://www.groovetech.com/PhoenixData/SilverStream/Pages/srvltRecMed?Recorde
dMediaID=22180

Tristan
=====
Text/Mixes: http://phonopsia.tripod.com
Music: http://www.mp313.com
Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

New Mix in mp3, 'Live in Iowa City' available for
a short time from http://phonopsia.isoprax.com