yeah, speaking of coming-down brits, I'm pretty sure I've heard alex
patterson drop E2-E4.

also, I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but the track is like 45
minutes long, with mostly only subtle modulations to keep it moving. almost
like a precursor to consumed-era plastikman. sound-wise, to me it feels
strongly related to the warmth and tonality of a lot of kompakt releases.