From: Dan Sicko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tristan Watkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) E2-E4 Manuel Goettsching
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 10:36:19 -0500

I'm not sure how many people were actually hip to this record in Detroit outside of Carl and maybe Derrick ... it wasn't something that everyone heard on the radio -- or did I fall asleep listening to Mojo one night?

-d

Most would probably not argue that it is one of the most influential songs.
For the most direct relationship, check out Paperclip People's 'Remake',
which is basically a 10-minute remix of this song. I almost gagged the other
day when I heard a progressive mix of this on TV. It was up there with
'Strings' level bastardizations.

Tristan
=====
Text/Mixes: http://phonopsia.tripod.com
Music: http://www.mp313.com
Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

New Mix in mp3, 'Live in Iowa City' available for
a short time from http://phonopsia.isoprax.com