On Tuesday, December 3, 2002, at 04:50  PM, Adam wrote:

I remember a Craig interview where he cites May playing it at the music institute and being totally blown away. I think he mentioned May getting it from either Mojo or on of his trips to Chicago, and getting it from Lil Louis.

http://www.deephousepage.com/mixes12.htm

Lil Louis live at the bismark, 1989, mixes it into a house set, sounds terrific.

Well, there you have it ... I stand corrected in my correction. Or something like that.

I love the track too, but IMHO it's at its most interesting when the guitar comes in halfway through.

-d