As a Scotsman I'm not genetically inclined to go and spend over £300 on
a mixer, especially when it wouldn't enhance my actual club performances
one bit (unless I was willing to bring the mixer along every time I
played out, which I'm not!) and the last mixer I bought, a crappy Gemini
one, actually lasted for about three years. So in a nutshell, why would
I want to buy a Vestax PCV275 rather than the slightly cheaper PCV175?

(I'm buying a new mixer myself, hopefully this weekend...)

Brendan