Thank you to everyone that persuaded me to buy the Soul in Motion comp
without hearing it.

Best.
Com-pi-la-tion.
Ev-er.

OK, maybe not, but I'm struggling to think of a better one. :) Seriously,
there isn't a bad track on it, and the only one I'm not ga-ga for is the 4
Hero remix of YMO, which never really reaches full speed. 'The Flow' is
wonderful.

Oh, and while I have your ear, don't forget the new Convextion on DownLow.
It is easilly the best techno record of 2002 IMHO. More reviews
forthcoming...

Here's the Soul In Motion tracklist for those who may have missed this
thread the first or second time:

Soul In Motion: A Collection of Soulful Futuristic Grooves - Compiled by
Volcov - Irma Records [IRMA 508816-1]

A:
Titonton Duvante - Foreplay
Domu - The Long Way Up

B:
Art Forrest - The Flow
Ahab - Held By Love

C:
Hannah - Ghost
Carl Craig - They Were

D:
Nu Era - Breaking In Space
YMO - Indo (4 Hero Remix)

E:
Dexcya (sic) - Journey Home
Splinterfaction - Ultraism

F:
Nubian Mindz - Malfunction
Envoy - Leave This World Behind

THANKS!

Tristan
=====
Text/Mixes: http://phonopsia.tripod.com
Music: http://www.mp313.com
Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

New Mix in mp3, 'Live in Iowa City' available for
a short time from http://phonopsia.isoprax.com