robin pinning wrote on Tue, 10 Dec 2002 about following:

> > Knowing (about) Rolando, his recent moves, gigs little snippets of opinion,
> > I can't believe the below. But I'll make up my mind when I hear it.
>
> mp3s at www.loshermanos.com

quetzal is pretty much "safe" and boring house track that goes nowhere;
i wouldn't buy it. it just does nothing. i don't get the trance
reference here. it sure does remind jaguar a bit; but i never liked
jaguar. it's kind of music you hear and instantly forget what it was
like. nothing jumps out of the track that makes you feel good or makes
you puke.

sakke
--
new music available for download at