From: Mark S. Krüx [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 3:17 PM
To: Brendan Nelson; 313
Subject: Re: (313) Re: new vinyl recommendations

Brendan:
'I'll always be slightly nostalgic about the period before trance and
techno properly diverged, though - it was nice to be able to play UR to,
and get a positive reaction from, those early/mid-1990s crowds who had
yet to realise that they were "trance" fans and therefore didn't like
Detroit techno. The converse to that, though, was that you used to hear
much more trancey records in techno clubs...'

You and me both Brendan.

Cheers,

m*

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically
stated.  This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
If you have received this email in error, please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED]