> well that wasnt very nice.
> maybe he needed a hug.

Nahh.
He just NEEDED to play the last track.  There's few things as frustrating as
feeling the flow of your set lead you to a naturally fitting ending track, the
one you most carefully must select, to end with this perfect track to end a
perfect set flow -- only to have the very last transition or track cut short by
someone shutting down a sound system, (often because they lied about the end
time). Or worse, some bartender getting on a mic and blathering on obnoxiously
to hurry everyone out.  Djs who play sets that "go somewhere" over time need
that ending closure, at least I do, when I've got (or so I think) the very best
final track to close an evening out with.  When I read that I felt his pain.  ;)

Matt

ps - would this dovetail nicely into other peoples top 5 tracks to wind down a
night?  Some of my favorites, depending on the mood:

The Choice - Acid Eiffel
Mr. Fingers - Can You Feel It
Sun Palace - Rude Movements
69 - microlovr
Detroit Escalator Co. - anything off Soundtrack [313]

...and when you've gone completely off the deep end:

Theo Parrish - Dance of the Drunken Drums