I think Voodoo Rage was the name of the EP that Specific Hate came out on,
but memory doesn't serve me too well these days. f it wasn't, it shows one
thing... Gerald wasn't happy. :)

Yeah, I think I got me Varley's and Bell's mixed up. Good to hear about Bell
is doing some work as LFO tho... very good.