From: Gerald [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 5:32 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Cc: Fabrizio Nahum
Subject: Re: (313) 808 State (and A Guy Called Gerald, FSOL, LFO, Sweet
Exorcist & Orbital)

Yeah, i remembered that one.

Gorgeous album that i still like to listen to.

Fabrizio Nahum wrote:

> > That's freakin' weird. I never knew that FSOL had so many guises.
>
> Dont forget Amorphous Androgynous

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically
stated.  This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
If you have received this email in error, please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED]