> Yeah the original ep was a four track affair.  With 2 great acid
>  tracks and blow your house down  ..this was sampled for 33 1/3rd queen on nu
> groove....

Yes.. that Searchin track on the red vinyl "chicago symphony" bootleg has the
version with the super EQ'd kick, right?

and didn't SPecific Hate also appear on the FX 12" (with the mayday remix?) I
have a couple copies at home, I find that record at 2nd hand stores everywhere.

Also Gerald's Automannik (sp?)  LP also gives some production credits to Carl
Craig and I think Derrick May (who did a remix of FX for Gerald IIRC).  Not too
hard to find in the US as it was on Sire (!)

> Other great gerald tracks...  Let yourself go...  Which was with 808 satet
> wikked acid tune...

Yes! this is the jam!  I also really like the acidic stuff on Newbuild like
"flow coma" etc... basically experiments in really early UK acid, not to be
missed.