Dirty Dancing is definitely missable.
I remember liking Himawari a lot when it came out (2000?) but
haven't listened to it in ages so possibly not as outstanding
as I thought at the time? Having said that my taste has changed
(expanded in a positive way I like to think ; ) quite a bit since
then so that's perhaps why. The Swayzak vs. Theorem tunes
are _really_ good though.

> I see a lot of "Punk Rock" fashions
> everywhere these
> days and, like electroclash, it rings very hollow, it just
> sorta feels like
> kids playing dressup. What they dont realize is that without
> the grit and
> angst punk rock is just satire.

Well, I grew up in the 70's, and tbh a lot of the stuff that was
punk rock didn't really ring that true back then either.
But - it was something different, and in this respect your
comment is spot-on. Thanks!

Anya

Nina Hagen rocks!