I really liked Bueno/Fukumachi, the first Swayzak release (1997).
And they've put out quite a variety since then, many of which
are at least pretty good.  When they came to town here in Portland
about a year ago, they played a great live set and I had a long
talk with them afterwards (which also involved visiting my office
and admiring my record collection, which always goes a long way
with me :)

I haven't heard the current stuff but it wouldn't surprise me if
they picked up the Joy Divisionish sound for the moment --
David Brown is from Scotland so I presume the Mancunian influence
is pretty strong.

But what really drives these guys is dub -- I know they were big
fans of Adrian Sherwood and the On-U Sound fraternity, which has
also been a key influence for me (the on-u mailing list, which
I still am on, was the first one I ever subcribed to on the Net,
back in 1989).

So I would recommend (to Sean and anyone else) to check out
their other stuff as well.

fred