From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 4:28 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) Motown/Northern Soul/Detroit Techno connection

Something that i often hear/see mentioned is the Motown/Northern
Soul/Detroit Techno connection.
-----------------------------------
Ron Murphy - sells motown producer Frank Wilson's Do I love you (indeed i
do) 45 to northern soul collector, making it one of the most expensive 45's
- 1990.
http://www.barlow.force9.co.uk/FrankWilson/abFW1.htm

Neil Rushton - Northern Soul promoter writes some liner notes to the virgin
comp. Techno: new dance sound of detroit.
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/1392/NeilRushton.html

any more connections?

cheers,
Dave