----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Sicko" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 6:01 AM
Subject: Re: (313) Motown/Northern Soul/Detroit Techno connection

> check out http://soulfuldetroit.com/web02-northern/index.html for some
> great Northern Soul info (and pictures of lads on amphetamines).

I was doing some Xmas shopping today and I stumbled across 'Too Darn
Soulful' by David Nowell. Has anyone read this book to know if it's worth
checking? I'm still pretty uneducated about Northern Soul, so this seems
like a great start. Many of the other books I'm finding are really pricy by
comparrison. Any alternate recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks!

Tristan
=======
Text/Mixes: http://phonopsia.tripod.com
Music: http://www.mp313.com
Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

New Mix in mp3, 'Live in Iowa City' available for
a short time from http://phonopsia.isoprax.com