Good day everyone!

Can I say both mother asnd baby are fine, thank you.

He is a gorgeous little boy called Luke Spencer Thomas and he weighed in at
8 and a half
pounds, after 36 hours of labour on Monday night at 7.55....my wife rocks!
Kube02 has been born, LOL!

Can I say thank you for all your kind words, what a night, weekend, Xmas I
have had, its also been
an unbelievable year and looks like it will be getting better in the new
year!

Have a wild new years all of you, Slices I know will be fantastic! Can't
wait to
see you all again soon..Many Thanks Toby, Ken and the Bleep Crew, you made a
very humble
man happy on Saturday :)

Speak soon aa now I have to bath him....ahhh, I hear you all say :)

Ian

Chris man you rocked, so did Ryan and Toby..CIM man its nice to hear live
stuff out, your last tune I want it ! its lovely  :)   Max, I forgive you
for spitting, and thanks for the phone call, you are a gentlemen after all
:)

Tristan...kind words :)