Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 11:23:00 -0000
From: "ian cheshire"
Subject: RE: (313) Ian Cheshire

>>Max, I forgive you
>>for spitting, and thanks for the phone call, you are a gentlemen after all
>>:)

Millions (well..........several) would disagree.

Couldn't ask for a more gracious response than that.

Congrats to you and yours. Many thanks to the Slices crew, if I had the
slightest memory of what actually happened that night, I'm sure I'd remember
my first London gig since 199something with much fondness.............as it
is I remember very little (or nothing). If it was anything as excellent as
the previous Slices parties, then it was another one of those highlights of
2002.............I'll get some of that regressive therapy stuff to try to
re-experience the whole thing.

My kidneys are calling me................but in the meantime I'd like to add
to Ian's shout out to Chris Finke, while I remember pretty much zero of the
night as a whole, I do seem to remember being pushed about the dancefloor in
an enthusiastically not-falling-over-very-much way through much of Chris'
set. Been waiting some years to hear him, and to share the decks that night
with his and so many good sets was an honour.

Bring on NYE.