> Or the fabulous re-issue of the Human League's Dare and Love
> & Dancing... I
> was a kid when Dare came out and listening to my mum's
> records and she was
> never convinced to get it, she liked Eurythmics more. I am glad, I
> appreciate the experimental side more now!
>
> I don't mind the electroclash myself, like Ladytron are great.

Coming late to that discussion, so this may have been already said : the
Human League have just released a collection of obscurities from their early
days, "Golden hour of the Future", under the name "The Human League & The
Future". Includes an incredible single, "Dance like a star", plus several
very fine cuts of early/lo-fi synth pop. Really worth checking.
Gwendal