I say Techno! Crikey, that's a bit stiff isn't it?

As Brendan rightly pointed out, if it's good it's good. My point was that the selecting at LOST was a bit uninspiring, maybe someone else playing those same tunes in a slightly different order or something might have made me dance my arse off.

As it happens, I was ecstatic about Drum & Bass in the mid nineties, but that doesn't mean that I'm a better person than someone who bought their first D&B 12" last week. No one owns (or should own) music to the exclusion of others once it's been created IMO. The important thing is whether people can get to a different place when they're listening to it.

Presumably you did listen to an awful lot of 'Black' music when you grew up, none of which sucked, and absolutely none of that stinky white pop stuff. In which case give yourself a jolly big pat on the back for being born/brought up in the right place/time, by the right family/friends. Well done!

If you simply like wind ups, then well done again, good show!

Best

Dan

The nostalgia trend is getting old. (no pun intended)
Mojo, Larry Levan, Ron Hardy, italo-disco, deephousepage, ect.. ect..
All you people that used to be into minimal techno, landstrum that type of
stuff in the mid 90's and didn't grow up listening to black music and
now you think you know everything about "soul" or your Mr. "deep house".

YOU SUCK.

fake trendy ass superficial people.