Yeah I got it last summer - it's quite old now, I think. It's out under the
'Ataril' name.

I agree with you that the B side's better. It's quite different from his
Transmat material. It's harder and the production's brighter. Maybe more
minimal. Not really a classic but still very good and yeah, intelligent
isn't a bad word. I wonder why it wasn't on Transmat?