I think Robert's saying that my dancing's so suspect that  - you know those
bank note carrying cases that automatically fire off a blast of stain
inside, if someone tries to nick the case, hence rendering all the notes
useless - I think Rob's trying to say that I deserve the same treatment so I
can't dance with impunity - hey Rob, that's not nice!

.... errr just how did we get *here*?!?! #8^D