*Well, you could start with Casa - Purpose Maker - AX-011. But really a lot
of Mills material around that time had a Latin feel. For less stylized
Latin-like techno, check out the Sonido Denso label of Spain - "So Dens" -
which doesn't appear to have its own website.

Instead go to:
http://www.loudmusic.dk/records_labels.asp?function=letter&letter=s

and select So Dens.

*People say Jamie Anderson's releases are quite Latin-inged - if you know
Latin music at all, you'd be ambivalent about that at least. He has an LP:
'Blue Music' (NRK)

Also the 'Abstract Latinism' series of 12"s (Artform)

Don't forget 'Techno Por Favor' - Infiniti on the 'Techno 2': The Next
Generation, (10 Records).

On the whole however, I feel it's too self-restricting to limit oneself to a
phrase like 'Latin/Salsa techno'. Nowadays, the whole range of 'Latin' be it
house, or even traditional Salsa styles, will have elements of techno within
them which weren't there maybe even 5 years ago. But are now, because each
has learned from the other.

Explore.