At this point I can ask about that 'drum-track' which Derrick May plays,
starts off slow, has lots of stops and shouting and  progressively gets
faster and faster till it's going at an insane tempo and explodes .... only
to start again ...

I know y'all know the name ...

It's not 'techno', but who cares, it's f****** ace.