It was funny , I was watching some 'top 100 floor fillers' pap on VH1 over
xmas (through incredible lack of decent television' and Waterloo was no.1 -
they were chatting to one of the dudes (benny?) who was amused that they'd
had such a monster success out of what he considered now looking back on
things to be [EMAIL PROTECTED] (not his words exactly but pretty much the point
he made)

designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an
offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product, an
official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of Lehman
Brothers.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.
Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate
and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information is subject to change
without notice.