Hey folks.

I've been into drum and bass for a while, but only recently have I began to
dig deeply into detroit techno (better late then never, right?). I would have
to say that detroit has totally changed my way of looking at electronic music.
When I used to just bang loops on the decks, but now I try to "create techno".
Thanks for all the music, D! Keep up the good work because I'm totally behind
it.

Almost needless to say, I've dropped a lot of my jungle records. You know, all
the hard "wah wah" techstep stuff that comes out everyweek. But, I still have
a few plates (mostly from around 97 -98 or so) that are musically well
constructed.

any closet jungle fans on the list? Anybody have any favorite artists or
lables worth looking into. Hit me back privatley if you are too embarressed to
speak up :) and we can trade recipees.

later
-jason