not an album, but a e.p. black rascals 'keeping my mind' on sumo. one of the
great deep house tracks.

i've always thought it weird that blaze has become popular in the last few
years when their production in the last five years or so seems but a mere
shadow of their early work. but i guess that's just my personal taste.
james