Second those who said '25 Years Later' on Motown. Indeed it was their first
LP, but you look for a discography and it's hard because they've simply done
so much, including remixes (maybe excluding) we could be over a hundred.

'Basic Blaze' is ace. 'My Beat' *is* deep (to me). Can't say 'I Remember
House' is their finest moment but the LP 'Spiritually Speaking' is overall v
good (imo).

If you can find them, two older (c.89) slices of quality are Phase II -
'Reachin'' & Phase II 'It's A Mystery'.

There's also an LP in '89 (yes, an LP but wait) called 'Paradise Regained'.
In fact, it purports to be a compilation (it is, kind of) featuring
different artists but it's really Blaze under about ten different
psuedonym's feat. various vocalists. (Except the last track, which is 'Gonna
Miss Me' by Turntable Orchestra.) It's got another vers. of 'Mystery'.
Republic Records, exec producer Dave Lee.