No it was cool   I posted that on Saturday..  I went down, paid my £8 and
had one of the best nights I've had for ages....

The 1st time I've heard kenny and he delivered an absolute storm...  From
disco  thru armando - confusion  to just plain old dirty funked up house....

Got to say  robert from 'music is' played some nice deep house/disco to keep
it rolling aswell...

For people that went..

He played a track abot 3.4 of an hour inwith a kind of  vocodered/messed up
voice which had  freaky mutha fu**er in it...  Does this ring a bell with
anyone  I really need this track