From: Matthew MacQueen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 12:41 PM
To: 313
Cc: P dircon; tom churchill; Robert Taylor
Subject: RE: (313) Moody man

> The 1st time I've heard kenny and he delivered an absolute
> storm...  From disco  thru armando - confusion  to just plain
> old dirty funked up house....

sounds amazing!

> He played a track abot 3.4 of an hour inwith a kind of
>  vocodered/messed up voice which had  freaky mutha fu**er in
> it...  Does this ring a bell with anyone  I really need this track

Sounds like the track he performed live (and sang) at the Planet E DEMF
afterparty couple years ago.  Brilliant track!! Reminded me of a nastied-out
Prince sound. I've never seen a copy on vinyl though I believe they do exist
in limited quantities.  Rob Theakston or Derek Plasakailkaikakio can
probably tell you more  :)   I've long been looking for a copy myself too,
so if you find an extra that needs a new home let me know!

peace
Matt MacQueen