Kaito is Hiroshi Watanabe, he has one record on Kompakt which couldn't
possibly sound less like the average Kompakt record.

It's a take on early trance, which when I first heard it (i bought it on
blind faith on a friend's recommendation) i thought was not only boring
but awful.  I have little experience with early trance and hold the usual
stereotype about all of it being tripe.

But I'm slowly getting into it.  Very new-agey, but tasteful and deep.
Almost has a house quality to it, but more subdued.

ben