> Bizarre inc were originally  dean meredith  and Mark Archer and
> Gareth Hunting
>
> Personality conflicts between  Meredith and Archer led to that group
> fizzling out, with Archer going on to form the successful Altern 8

Who of course was also one half of Nexus 21 along with Chris Peat, one of the
purest Detroit Techno outfits outside of Detroit in the late eighties/early
nineties. Who remembers Still Life(keeps Moving) or thier Progressive Logic EP?
They also released an LP on Network that I've never been able to track down. In
fact now that I think about it I seem to remember seeing Anthony Shakir
creditied on my copy of Progressive Logic. Who would have thought they would
end up wearing boiler suits and face masks with big 8s on thier chest?

Although does anyone remeber the very first Altern 8 ep on Network?? It had 8
tracks with names like 'techno city' and was really good, deep minimal bleepy
UK techno.

Stewart

Freeserve AnyTime - Go online whenever you want for just £6.99 a month for
your first 3 months, that's HALF PRICE! And then it's just £13.99 a month
after that.

For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on
0800 970 8890