http://www.stopthewar.co.uk/
-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Taylor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 5:15 PM
To: 'Matthew MacQueen'; 313@hyperreal.org
Cc: Darren Longton (Marketing); [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: (313) keeping remotely on topic

I don't understand why people can't just say what's on their minds.
No discussion sticks ruthlessly to the point.
If it's pertinent, it needs saying.
Perhaps we wouldn't be in this situation if we weren't always desperately
finding something else to talk about.
Some things are bigger than Detroit techno and have to occasionally encroach
upon this cosy little list.
Let people say what they wanna say!