no i already have that record :)

(the instrumental is HEAVY!)

ab

----- Original Message -----
From: "Langsman, Marc" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2003 2:32 AM
Subject: RE: (313) jump motherf*cker jump tune id

> Sounds like an underground version of kriss-kross ;)

designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient
of this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as
an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial
product, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official
statement of Lehman Brothers.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secure or error-free.  Therefore, we do not represent that this information
is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such.  All
information is subject to change without notice.