Speaking of Theo

I'm interested in tracing the development of Detroit House music and I've
found that it all seems to go back to the Music Institute but would love
some more info on the players (Ken Collier?) and so forth (reliable
discogs, websites, etc.). From what I've been reading it seems like while
Detroit techno developed its own sound(s) - the house sound has a hard time
crawling out of the shadows of Chicago (though the music is still great).
Except for people such as Theo and KDJ who have definitely developed a
signature sound (no pun intended).
Maybe somewhere in there is a question for Theo as well......

MEK

                      "Maarten Baute"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"Phonaut" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
                      ndora.be>                 <313@hyperreal.org>

                                               cc:

                      01/30/03 11:35 AM        Subject:  Re: (313) theo parrish
interview questions? (fwd)
                      Please respond to

                      "Maarten Baute"

How about:

Gee Theo.. I really like what you´ve done with the Sound Signature site:
http://www.soundsignature.net !
So is this the next step in your artists development? ;)