From: Sakari Karipuro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 8:30 AM
To: 313
Subject: Re: (313) production and mastering

spw wrote on Thu, 6 Feb 2003 about following:

> No offence, but it sounds like you have never used Pro Tools.
> There is the free version at digidesign's web site if you want to become
> more familiarized with the software. http://www.digidesign.com/

seems that it still is win98/me only on windows platform, and i'm sure
pretty much nobody uses win98/me anymore.

yes, i've tried it in win2k + xp, and it doesn't work. i don't
actually need it for anything, but i would have wanted to try.

sakke
--
 - * remixes out now * -
http://www.arabuusimiehet.com/sakke/music.html