From: Fabrizio Nahum [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 10:57 AM
To: Martijn de Blaauw; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Soulseek

From the German SLSK forum:

Nir schrieb am 04.02.2003 um 23:23: - löschen
I would like to tell you that it is true that RIAA has gotten an
injunction to temporally shut me down. I am looking to move my server to
other parts of the world where the RIAA will not have as much control over
this. But for the near future SoulSeek will be down

Thank you for your patients and support. SoulSeek will live on!

NIR