From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 3:45 PM
To: Andrew; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) 15th FEBRUARY - DO THE RIGHT THING

maybe I dont get it, but you do realize that tomorrow is
the 14th right?  why would I protest valentines day?  my gf
would nuke me if I protested valentines

:)

what are you protesting, out of curiosity?

-Joe

Sorry for the off-topic, but I couldn't resist posting a
word about
tomorrow!!

GET THE F*CK INTO TOWN AND PROTEST AGAINST YOU-KNOW-WHAT!!!

Like Delboy said - You know it makes sense!

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically
stated.  This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
If you have received this email in error, please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED]