That's one of the funniest things I have read all day.

-----Original Message-----
From: dr.dog [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 6:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Andrew; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) 15th FEBRUARY - DO THE RIGHT THING

as the thing is somhow off-topic

this will be my last comment about matter´s like this on the list

will give you a detroit-techno-connection though:

this is dedicated to - Dopplereffekt - Fascist State

I tried to say this before:

any comment made over the web in public - any critical thought etc..

will be scanned, filtered and archived by Echolon, the NSA etc...

(find out yourself as much as you can about the institutions like this -

it is no persecution complex - no way - this IS big brother watching)

- this stuff is not controled and limited by the public so far

therefore - any too "critical dangerous opinion" you speak out might

be used against you some time - maybe not, but maybe in ten years, maybe

when things got worse in the direction they are currently heading again.

(... if you trust in justice ? just remember how the black panters

got deleted - when they started to get more popular ... )

as I said enough critical things before here,

it won´t make a difference if I write this too -

but I want to warn all people who didn´t "lean so much out off the window"

worrying about the things happening

to be aware that modern communication technology is used to control people,

as long as this technology is not controled and regulated by the people -

don´t show your complete personality combined with critical opinions on the

web, fax, telephone etc... - this is emotional - but really not clever

looking at the facts at the moment

I know many people here do know all this but still concepts for clever

peaceful resistance are not well known.

many peacefull resistance-groups are giving their data over the web

Greenpeace and Amnesty are some of the most controled pages ...

if you enter their pages - your move is watched -

all this could become dangerous - maybe it won´t matter - but maybe it will

-

and this is why I finally agree with Joe (for example)

to keep certain matters offlist nowadays -

an opinion in a contoled area has not the meaning of freedom it should have

there´s only a small step to a real Fascist State

out

planetrock2003

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically
stated.  This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
If you have received this email in error, please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED]