Hi all! gosh thought I would help out the list with a
little useful post on new records I am diggin of late
rather than the usual 313 debate of "what is techno?"

Kaito - Special Love - Kompakt
Love this little mini-LP full of beatless beauty which
is very similar to DEC and E2E4. I had not heard of
any of his music before but now I am gonna check out
more of it.

Perspects new one on IT
more analog madness from Ian Clarke this time on IT.
Be prepared to pay import prices for all you domestic
shoppers. Guess everyone is doing the P&D deal and
pressing in EU now. Is it me or does he really strive
for that vince clark/DM era sound of Speak and Spell?

Gamat 3000 remixes on dessous...not new; forget the
title off hand but Joshua does the remixes and it's
deep! more Circulation type stuff from Joshua too
which will please all the old Prescription/Balance
fans ;) check it out matt maq, tristan & jon mac!
Joshua also has a couple new things coming out on a
new label called Select and then a new Tweekin 12" too

Moisture Control 12" on Fair Park - the classic
Dallas, TX house label back in effect and this time
the label head Mike Constantino & Waric Cameron collab
on a gem of a house record...very soulful and funky in
a purveyors of fine funk type of feel...def. not your
avg. run o'tha mill house record.

more reviews to come as I get more new records...have
fun guys...hope more people can review some stuff too!
And for more 313 relavance if anyone is down in the
southwest part of the US, on March 8th here in Dallas,
Tejas we are hosting the first dL music event with
Anthony Shakir, and dL artists like Plastic Sleeves &
Convextion playing LIVE as well as some of us djing
too. check the www for more details.

peace - minto

=====
down low music       http://downlowmusic.org
UPCOMING 2003:
dL ltd tribute 12" dLpgccX
Polarius "Jams from the funk dump" dL009
Dan Curtin "distort.archive.desire" dL010
The Connection Machine "Painless" dLCMLP1
dL party w/ANTHONY SHAKIR MARCH 8th, 2003 DALLAS, TX USA